Tuesday, January 27, 2009

T-shirts Gone to Hell



This is a sad day for me. Just for fun I went to one of my favorite websites, TshirtHell. I found out that they are going out of business. All I could think was, “Why?! This site is awesome!” I thought maybe the economy was claiming yet another victim (Damn you Bush!!). That’s not it at all. Pretty much the owner of T-Shirt Hell is tired of all the bullshit flak he is getting from people about his t-shirts. People were sending him emails like this,
"I can't even believe people buy this shit. Do you realize your supporting a hate crime? That makes you feel better about yourself? Wow you need a life. We're all human beings and you can't except it."
Really? REALLY??!! Are you complete imbeciles?!! (Judging from your inability to use proper grammar, ‘except’ instead of accept) Why can people understand when something is just supposed to be funny!! Seriously, you people need to get over yourselves. If you find the shirt offensive then don’t buy it. Free speech people!!
I loved how nothing was sacred to this guy when he made his shirts. This guy had the funniest shirts on his site ever and you whinny people ruined it. You actually thought that he was a racist or bigot. It’s just funny, that’s all.
I wish that he would give the company to Karg and I. We would have kept it going and made him proud. Both of us come up with some messed up stuff that is hilarious. Not to mention that we end up offending just about everyone. Oh well. Here’s to you Sunshine Megatron. Greatest site ever!

1 comment:

  1. People have a hard time grasping the fact that bashing is American. The north and south bash each other, the east and west bash each other, and there is a joke for literally every nationality. I agree with you man. If people would turn these kinds of things into jokes instead of feeding into the hate; everyone would realize that we're all stupid people and that requires a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete