Friday, January 23, 2009

HB



A little over a week ago someone, we will refer to him as HB (If you read this blog, Entertainment, you’ll understand where all of this is coming from), threw the biggest hissyfit over a 4 letter word.
Yesterday HB was talking about how he didn’t like the church at some point in his life. So he decided to emphasize his feelings about the church during that time in his life by sticking up both his middle fingers. I turned to Shauna and whispered, “Did he just flip off at everyone?” I was a little taken back when he did that.
So after his little talk, we decided to ask him what the difference was. “Well, I didn’t actually say the word,” he says. “What!!” I exclaim, “How is that any different? When you flip people off it’s the same! There is no mistaking what that means.” HB responds, “but I didn’t say it.”
Really? REALLY?!! All I could say is, “Wow dude, that’s a little two-faced,” and walked away.

3 comments:

  1. you should have found a sufi symbol!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were here, you would have just seen me roll my eyes. Dumb! Seriously. I don't understand people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol That's hilarious. I can't stand two-faced people. It's the same thing. Whatever HB.

    ReplyDelete