Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Shower



Well it seems that I am the bad guy yet again. At this point it shouldn’t come to anyone as a surprise. This last weekend I was forced to go to a baby shower. “But Rico, Isn’t baby showers suppose to be for women?” That’s what I thought. Apparently someone thought it would be a “great idea” to have a coed baby shower so the guys wouldn’t feel left out. Really??!! You honestly thought that guys would want to be a part of this? I even told them that I would be glad to take the guys out drinking instead (sorry guys, I tried). I even suggested that the guys get a pool tournament going (yes there was a pool table there, but we were NOT allowed to play), but still no. So as I sat there contemplating what would be the best way to cut myself (Just kidding. On a serious note, if you cut yourself you need to get some help.), I realized that none of the guys were volunteering for the games. So I decided to volunteer to get this night over with faster. I could not resist the opportunity to share my distain for the event. So the guys got through the night. We lost the little competition thing that they had going to the girls. Big shocker that was seeing as how the only judge for the event was a women! Anyways, I ended up getting a lot of dirty looks from the girls. Surprisingly not from my wife who thanked me for participating to get it going. I think I may have even gotten a few points. Sweet!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly not from you wife? Nice...and yes you did get points....Do I ever get points??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so far behind on points it doesnt even matter

    ReplyDelete